Our Supplier Relations
SAFRA is part of a real process of continuous improvement that takes place at all stages of the purchasing process and involves all our suppliers. The SAFRA Group’s commitments to its suppliers are:
- create a balanced, sustainable and partnership relationship between Group companies and suppliers
- strengthen collaboration and communication, particularly with strategic suppliers
- control the risks of mutual dependence
- select suppliers by assessing the total cost of the purchase
- ensure good information on its needs and orientations, particularly in terms of R&D and innovation
- take into account the environmental and societal impact of the product or service
SAFRA integrates all these dimensions by ensuring the fairness of contractual relations, particularly in its general purchasing conditions.
Our Purchasing Policy
- create a panel of suppliers adapted to the current needs of the SAFRA Group
- involve suppliers upstream in a societal and environmental approach, integrating the CSR dimension
- promote procedures, steering and measurement tools to all Group companies
- provide a specific common framework to guide our product and supplier choices.
The Responsible Purchasing Charter
Work with SAFRA
Suppliers who work with SAFRA must complete the online form and agree to comply with the CGA and the Responsible Sourcing Charter in order to develop and maintain optimal relations with SAFRA.