Renovation business specialises in equipment, fitting and heavy maintenance for urban passenger transport vehicles, as well as the renovation of buses, tramways, subways, and railcars.
With more than 65 years’ experience in this field, our teams are able to carry out all types of contracts, from the studies conducted with project management to the finished product.
We can maintain all types of equipment: bus, metro, tramway, funicular, cable car, train, historic vehicle, rolling or non-rolling stock.
SAFRA truck Subcontracting ETI rail spur Table coussins d'air 60t
Renovation/Replacement of saddlery Replacement of aluminium/wood flooring Replacement of floor covering LED lighting Paintings /Cabin modification
Traction chain Hitch renovation Doors Electrical harnesses Renovation of bogies Renovation of air circuit
MODERNIZATION / COMPLIANCE
Paint all supports
Control / Repair of chassis
Welding all materials
MODIFICATION OF DIAGRAMS
Improvement of passenger flow
- Interior and exterior renovation of passenger vehicles
- Design, manufacture and assembly of body parts and complete systems
- Fitting out of special vehicles to provide services and information to the public (info bus, cyber bus, sanitary bus, eco bus, etc.)
- Technical and regulatory upgrades
- Accessibility for disabled people and wheelchair users
- 3D modelling and digital simulations
- Costing and developing solutions
- Writing technical notes
- Modifying cabling
- Safety files and approvals
- The creation of prototypes alongside the production team
- Developing production processes
- Heavy maintenance on railway equipment
- Renovation of the complete bogie system
- Renovation of the drive chains (engine, gearbox, etc…)
- Compliance with air conditioning systems
- Renovation of the door systems
All of Renovation achievements are gathered on this page. Discover the expertise of our teams in the different fields of renovation: bus, funicular, metro, train, and tramway.